DSA 2014 Buddy Walk
The 15th Annual Buddy Walk
Sunday October 19 2-4pm
The Hoover Met (Regions Park)
(Directions at the bottom of the page)
$10 per person (includes a wristband for admission)
Individuals with Down syndrome and children 3 & under get in for FREE
Create your own 2014 Buddy Walk shirts for your team!
Or purchase a commemorative T-shirt celebrating National Down Syndrome Month and World Down Syndrome Day for $5
Call 205-988-0810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
How to Register:
- Online (two options):
- Register and create a personalized Team Page on Donor Drive by clicking here: http://ds.donordrive.com/event/alabamabw
- Register multiple members on this website by clicking: Register Now (coming soon)
- Mail registration forms to the DSA office: 1929 Canyon Road Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
- Pre-register at the DSA office on the following dates:
Saturday, October 11 9am-5pm
Sunday, October 12 12pm-5pm
Monday, October 13 10am-7pm
Tuesday, October 14 10am-7pm
Wednesday, October 15 10am-7pm ** Award Deadline **
- Walk up and register at the Buddy Walk on October 19th from 12:30- 1:55
- The Champion Award honors the individual's team that raises the most money.
- The DSA Award honors the top corporate team.
- The Spirit Award honors the individual with the most team members.
Join us in making this the BEST Buddy Walk ever:
participate as a walker,
form a team*,
be a Corporate or Event Sponsor*,
promote team building with your company & organization*,
spread the word**,
and invite your friends, family, and co-workers to join us!
* Informational packets available upon request. Call 205-988-0810
** Share this event through social media and/or promotional materials
Directions To The Hoover Met (Regions Park): Regions Park Stadium is located at 100 Ben Chapman Drive in Hoover, AL 35244 Directions: Take I-459 towards Tuscaloosa and exit at the Regions Park Stadium #10 exit. Turn left at light and go under I-459 interstate overpass. At the 3rd traffic light turn right onto Stadium Trace Parkway. Follow Stadium Trace Parkway for about 2-3 miles and the stadium is on the left.