DSA MEMBERS - PARTICIPANTS - CORPORATE SPONSORS
Offer a Lifetime of Advocacy for those with Down syndrome
2014 GOLF FOR A WONDERFUL CAUSE
LADIES LUNCHEON & FASHION SHOW~ BROCHURE ~
Monday June 2ndInverness Country Cluba benefit for Older Teens & Adults with Down syndromeThrough the John Mark Stallings Adult Advocacy Programs
Schedule of Events10am Check In - 11am Commemorative TeeBox Lunch at the Turn - 4pm Awards & Appetizers
Register by May 15th to receive a DSA Golf Polo Shirt
Entry FeesIndividuals - $175 Foursomes - $600.00 Corporate Sponsor packages available (click to view) Corporate Pledge forms available (click to view) Your distinction as a fundraiser golfer starts the moment you register.Donations immediately begins to make a difference in the quality of life of people with Down syndrome of all ages.
Invite family, friends & collegues to golf with you in the Classic! •Register to be a Golfer •Become a Corporate Sponsor •Assemble A FoursomeInvite the women in your life to attend the FASHION SHOW & LUNCHEON while you golf!
Golf Packages IncludeConcierge service upon arrival & 18 holes of Golf with cartGolfer Gifts & AwardsLunch at the turn & Hole-in-One Prize
ENHANCEMENTS & CONTESTS
- Mulligan & Panic Ball Package - $25 4 mullgans & 1 panic ball
- Longest Drive - At a designated hole - the object will be to hit the longest and straightest drive over the course of day. In order to win the contest, a golfer’s shot will be measured when it comes to rest.
- Closest to the Pin - Held on a par 3. The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to that hole for the day. The hole will be selected and a marker will be provided by the golf course for golfers to identify the closest shot to the hole.
Call - 205-988-0810 Email - email@example.com
NEW! - LADIES LUNCHEON & FASHION SHOW
12 to 2:30pm - Inverness Clubhouse
Tickets $30 Reservations - Call 205-988-0810
(click to visit their websites)Who is John Mark Stallings?
- John Mark is the son of legendary Alabama Coach Gene Stallings and his wife Ruth Ann.
- Their courageous love for John Mark boldly demonstrated acceptance and celebration.
- During his lifetime John Mark touched and changed countless lives - all are fans no matter what team colors they wear.
- We hope many are inspired to embrace the Stallings’ legacy as loving and bold advocates for individuals with Down syndrome.