DSA MEMBERS - PARTICIPANTS - CORPORATE SPONSORS Offer a Lifetime of Advocacy for those with Down syndrome 2015 GOLF FOR A WONDERFUL CAUSEA benefit for individuals with Down syndrome through the John Mark Stallings Advocacy Programs Mon. June 1st - Inverness Country Club SCHEDULE 11:30-12:25 Check In & Lunch 12:30pm Commemorative Tee5:30pm approx. - Award Ceremony & Buffet
FEES Individuals - $150 Foursomes - $600.00
(after May 15 $175 Individuals $700 Foursome)
GOLF PACKAGES INCLUDE: Concierge service upon arrival & 18 holes of Golf with cart Lunch before play and Awards reception afterGolfer Gifts & ContestsHole-in-One Prize Register by May 15th to receive a free DSA Golf Polo Shirt
Your distinction as a fundraiser golfer starts the moment you register.Donations immediately begins to make a difference in the quality of life of people with Down syndrome of all ages. Invite family, friends & collegues to golf with you in the Classic! •Register to be a Golfer •Become a Corporate Sponsor •Assemble A Foursome
ENHANCEMENTS & CONTESTS
- Mulligan - $5 - 1 mullgan ($20 per foursome)
- Longest Drive - At a designated hole - the object will be to hit the longest and straightest drive over the course of day. In order to win the contest, a golfer’s shot will be measured when it comes to rest.
- Closest to the Pin - Held on a par 3. The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to that hole for the day. The hole will be selected and a marker will be provided by the golf course for golfers to identify the closest shot to the hole.
- John Mark is the son of legendary Alabama Coach Gene Stallings and his wife Ruth Ann.
- Their courageous love for John Mark boldly demonstrated acceptance and celebration.
- During his lifetime John Mark touched and changed countless lives - all are fans no matter what team colors they wear.
- We hope many are inspired to embrace the Stallings’ legacy as loving and bold advocates for individuals with Down syndrome.